Friends, Today we are going to make Kheer in a new style, we are making Kheer with rose petals.
No, any Indian festival is complete without a sweet treat. Kheer Make Perfect Choice for Celebration. Here is a quick kheer recipe with almonds and rose flavor which you can try.
Ingredients For Almond and rose kheer recipe
- 2-liter milk
- 40gm sugar
- 120gm rice
- 3-4 rose water drop
- 10gm rose petals( dried petals)
- 100gm almonds
- 25gm almonds silver
- Dip the rice in water for about 20 minutes
- Heat Milk in Heavy Bottom Pan after the Boil Milk Reduces the Heat and Simmer Till Milk is Reduce to Half the Original Quantity
- Then add dip rice after drying the water and cook on low flame heat till rice cook well and then mix thickens.
- Almond Chopped Well and Add. Cook for 15 minutes. On low flame heat, until kheer is thick and creamy, then add sugar
- Keep aside to cool once cool add rose water and mix. Refrigerated till serving.
- Roast some almond in the oven for 180 degrees for 5 minutes until golden brown
- Beautify with Silver and Dried Rose petals before serving.