9 January, 2021
Asian Chicken Tikka Masala
Asian Chicken Tikka Masala is a very easy and delicious recipe to make chicken with an Asian punch! Here chicken is marinated in yogurt and spices then sautéed perfectly.
You can also add gravy by adding cream and tomato gravy in the grilled chicken but I like it that way so that it can be enjoyed even in my lunch the next day. Try this Asian Chicken dish by yourself.
Ingredients For Chicken Tikka Masala
- 1 lb chicken boneless fillets
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ cup yogurt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- ½ teaspoon ginger paste
- Salt as needed
- Black pepper as needed
- Fresh cilantro for garnishing
- ¼ teaspoon garam masala
- Add all of the spices, yogurt, lemon juice, garlic mince, and ginger paste to the chicken fillets and mix well with hands until fully coated.
- Place the chicken in your refrigerator for about 1 hour before cooking.
- Heat oil in a grill skillet and place the marinated chicken in the pan. Discard the marinade juices and grill the chicken for about 5 to 6 minutes on one side. Flip over and again grill for about 5 to 6 more minutes or until the chicken is golden brown and properly cooked.
- Take out in a serving dish and garnish with fresh cilantro.
Ready in : 160 Minutes
Recipe Type : Chicken