22 October, 2020
Chicken 65 Recipe Step by Step
Chicken 65 is a delicious dish made with chicken. Adding artificial foods to store-made chicken 65 can cause stomach allergies.
Let’s see how to make Chicken 65 with natural ingredients at home.
Ingredient for Chicken 65
- Boneless Shredded Chicken – 5 kg
- Lemon – 1 count (small)
- Coriander powder – 1 tbsp
- Chili Powder – 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – 1 tbsp
- Garam masala powder – 1 tbsp
- Pepper powder – 2 tbsp
- Cumin Powder – 2 tbsp
- Rice flour – 2 tbsp
- Corn flour – 2 tbsp
- Eggs – 1
- Ginger – finger size
- Garlic – 3 petals (medium size)
- Salt – the required amount
- Clean the frying pan first.
- Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the garlic.
- Squeeze the lemon juice.
- Add the lemon juice and the required salt to the washed chicken and soak for ten minutes.
- Put coriander in a crock pot and add coriander powder, chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, pepper powder and cumin powder.
- Then add rice flour, corn flour, ginger and garlic paste and mix well.
- Break the egg and mix well. Then soak the mixture for three hours.
- Pour a little oil in the frying pan and fry the soaked chicken pieces for five to five minutes.
- When the chicken pieces are well fried, take them out.
- Delicious Chicken 65 ready. It can be eaten with biryani and rice.
Optionally add the curry leaves and chillies to the fried chicken 65.Place the oven over medium heat while frying the chicken pieces.