2 January, 2021
Chicken Boti with Chilled Lassi
This chicken boti recipe is ideal if you want to serve something different on your barbeque parties, but you can serve them at your Indian dinner as well. The super tender and juicy meat taste really amazing and the chilled lassi is a great add-on to the chicken boti.
Ingredients Chicken Boti
- 2 pounds boneless chicken breast pieces (cut in cubes)
- Salt as needed
- Black pepper as needed
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste
- 1-inch ginger piece (grated)
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon dried coriander
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- For Lassi:
- ½ cup yogurt
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 3 to 4 ice cubes
- ½ cup of water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Take chicken cubes in a bowl and add garlic paste, grated ginger, coriander, cumin powder, yogurt, lemon juice, red chili powder, and soy sauce and mix well until all the ingredients are fully incorporated. Season with salt and black pepper and mix properly.
- Place the marinated chicken in the refrigerator for an hour or 1 or overnight will be great to have a delicious and juicy taste of chicken boti.
- In the meanwhile, heat the grill at high.
- Take out the marinated chicken pieces and discard the sauce. Take skewers and arrange the pieces over properly.
- Grill the pieces for about 6 to 7 minutes on one side or until done then change the side and again grill for 7 to 8 minutes. Brush with oil after every 3 to 4 minutes.
- When the chicken is ready, take out in a serving plate and set aside warm
- Now put yogurt and salt in a blender and blend well then add ice cubes and water and again blend for a minute. When ready, take out in a glass and served chilled with chicken boti.