How to make Chicken Haleem
During the festival of Ramadan, the people of Islam will do more haleem. Let’s see to make Chicken Haleem today.
Ingredient for chicken Haleem
- Boneless Chicken – 1 kg
- Wheat – 2 tbsp
- Onions – 3
- Pulses – 1/2 cup
- Bar – 2
- Biryani leaf – 2
- Ginger, Garlic Paste – 2 tbsp
- Chili – 2 tbsp
- Turmeric – 1 tbsp
- Garam masala powder – 1 tbsp
- Pepper powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Cumin Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Coriander leaves – 1/2 cup
- Mint – 1/2 cup
- Chili – 4
- Lemon juice – 3 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – the required amount
- Wash the lentils well and keep them boiling.
- Thoroughly clean the frying pan and cut it into pieces.
- Chop the onion, coriander, and chili into powder.
- put the pan in the oven and put the onion and fry until golden.
- Put the soaked wheat in a bowl, leave 6 cups of water in it and let it boil for 1/2 hour until the wheat is well cooked.
- Then add the lentils and keep it boiling well.
- Then put another frying pan in the oven, pour oil in it, add the peel and biryani leaves, add the tamarind and fry well.
- Next, add ginger, garlic paste, chili powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, salt, pepper, cumin powder, and boil for 1/2 hour until the gravy thickens.
- Add this spice to the wheat mixture and mix well. When all is well combined, remove from the heat, sprinkle with chopped coriander, mint, and green chillies, squeeze the lemon juice, stir once and serve with the golden onion.
- Superb Chicken Halim Ready.