Are you tired to eat tomato pasta Then try this creamy white sauce pasta. It is a guaranteed way to delight your taste bud.
White pasta also easy to make and it takes 15-17 minutes only.
In this blog, we will also know how to make a white sauce and what ingredients are used for it?
Ingredients for pasta
- ¾ cup of any pasta
- 4-5 cup of water
- ½ tsp salt
for sautéing vegetables
- ¼ chopped carrot
- ½ tbsp oil
- ¼ cup of chopped capsicum (green)
- ¼ cup of chopped red capsicum
- ¼ cup of chopped broccoli
- Salt to taste
For white sauce
- 1 ½ tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1 ½ tbsp Maida
- ¼ tsp red chili flakes
- 250ml cup of milk
- ¼ tsp of oregano
- Pinch of black pepper powder
- Salt to taste
- Take 4-5 cups of water in a thick saucepan. Bring it to boil over medium flame. when it starts boiling add 3-4 cups of pasta and ½ teaspoon of salt.
- Boil them until it has a tooth to it or a bite to them. it takes around 10-12 minutes. to check whether pasta is cooked or not if it is too hard to bite it’s required more cooking.
- Transfer cooked pasta in steel colander and drain excess water
- While pasta is cooking heat ½ teaspoon oil in a pan over a high flame add ¼ cup of chopped carrot.1/4 cup of chopped green capsicum,1/4 cup of chopped red capsicum.1/4 cup of chopped broccoli and salt.
- Stir the cook until veggies are cooked still crunchy for around 2-3 minutes. turn of the flame and transfer to a plate.
White sauce cooking method
- Heat 1 ½ tablespoon butter in a pan over medium flame. add ½ tablespoon minced garlic and sauté for 30 seconds. Add ½ tablespoon, Maida.
- Stir continuously and cook for a minute.
- Add ½ cup milk little by little while stir continuously.
- Reduce the flame to low. Continue to stir till the mixture starts to solidify. it will take around 3-4 minutes. When it starts to coat it means it has started to thicken.
- Add ¼ teaspoon oregano, ¼ teaspoon red chili flex, a pinch of black pepper powder, and salt.mix well.
- Add sautéed vegetables and pasta into the white sauce. Turn off the flame and mix well. Transfer into a serving plate.
- Your creamy white sauce pasta ready to eat garnish it with the cheese and serve while they still hot.
- Before using left pasta reheat them with ¼ cup milk to make the sauce thinner.
- Use vegetables your choice like sweet corn, French beans, onion, etc.
- For more cheesy flavor add 2 tablespoons of cedar cheese.