6 January, 2021
Chicken Curry Recipe
If you want to enjoy a healthy and delicious curried chicken recipe in your dinner then you came to the right place with this delicious Chicken Curry.
This dish takes hardly 15 to 20 minutes to make and 5 minutes to eat as its superb taste is irresistible.
The best thing about this dish is that you can replace chicken with your favorite choice of meat and enjoy the same great taste in a matter of a few minutes.
Ingredients For Chicken curry recipe
- 2 lb boneless chicken breast (diced in bite-size cubes)
- 1 onion (sliced)
- 4 ripe tomatoes (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon white cumin
- Salt as needed
- Black pepper as needed
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon gram masala
- 2 green chili pepper (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- ½ teaspoon turmeric powder
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- ½ inch ginger (finely grated)
- 2 tablespoons yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint (finely chopped)
- Heat oil in a pan and add chicken, sauté for 3 to 5 minutes or until golden brown then take out in a dish and set aside until next use.
- Add onion to the same oil and sauté for 5 to 6 minutes until translucent. Add by leaf, coriander, cumin, paprika, garlic mince, turmeric powder, curry powder, and salt and again sauté for few more seconds until aromatic.
- Add tomatoes and yogurt, cover the lid and simmer for about 5 to 6 minutes until the tomatoes are tender enough to mash easily.
- Mash the tomatoes and add chicken, green chilies, and black pepper. Cook for about 5 minutes with a closed top. Uncover and further cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until the oil is released.
- Add ginger, gram masala and garnish with fresh mint.
Ready in: 40 Minutes
Recipe Type: Chicken, Curry