22 October, 2020
How to make Chicken Manchurian
Chicken Manchurian Recipe, Popular Chicken Manchurian, Chicken Manchurian Recipe, Chicken Manchurian Recipes, How To Make Chicken Manchurian.
Chicken Manchurian Recipes that will inspire your taste. Manchurian is a Chinese type of food. Manchurian can be made both vegetarian and non-vegetarian. Let’s see how to make Chicken Manchurian easily at home.
Ingredient for Chicken Manchurian
- Eggs – one
- Cornflower – 6 tbsp
- Maida – 1 tbsp
- Salt – the required amount
- Soy sauce – 2 tbsp
- Ginger paste – 2 tbsp
- Chopped garlic – 2 tbsp
- Umbrella Chili – One
- Large onion – one
- Green Chili – 3
- Onion – a little
- Oil – 4 tbsp
- Ajinomoto – a quarter spoon
- Vinegar – 2 tbsp
- Wash and clean the chicken and cut into finger-length pieces.
- In a wide bowl adds 5 tablespoons cornflower, one tablespoon flour, soy sauce, egg, required amount of salt and mix well again and mix well and soak for half an hour.
- Pour oil in a frying pan, add soaked chicken pieces and fry till half done and keep aside.
- Chop the chilies and onions.
- Wash the umbrella peppers, remove the seeds, and chop into thin long slices.
- Cut the onion sheet diagonally lengthwise.
- Dissolve the remaining cornflower in three-quarters cup of water.
- In a frying pan, add 4 tbsp oil, chopped garlic, ginger paste, lightly sauted onion, green chillies and saut for another minute.
- Then add soy sauce, ajinomoto, necessary salt and boil well.
- Then add the dissolved cornflower mixture and stir well until the broth thickens.
- Next, add the fried chicken pieces and cook for a few minutes.
- Then add the chopped umbrella chillies and place on the stove sim for 5 minutes.
- Mix vinegar before serving and sprinkle with onion leaves and serve hot.
- Delicious Chicken Manchurian Ready. Can be done easily.